We follow Total Quality Management in our administrative affairs, which enables us to trouble shoot problems within a limited time frame. Parents have the liberty to approach the office and take appointments to meet the relevant teachers whenever required. Admissions are entirely on merit and involve a proper scrutiny process.
Parents seeking admission should first register the child for an assessment by completing the admission form at the school office and taking an appointment for the test and interview.
Registration does not in any way confirm or guarantee admission. Admission is subject to getting through an assessment/ interview and availability of the seat.
At the Time of Admission
Parents will be informed about the admission of the child on the date given to them. Parents will be required to submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- 4 passport size photographs of the child
- Copy of birth certificate from NADRA
- Copy of NIC of both the parents
- Admission voucher will be issued which will be paid at any branch of Bank Al-Habib.
- Relevant documents and details regarding the syllabus, uniform and ID card will be provided to the parents.