To prepare students for future challenges.
To improve interpersonal skills of our students.
To enhance individual creativity of students.
To strengthen problem solving skills of students.
To instill leadership qualities in students.
To maintain a highly disciplined & conducive environment for learning.
To provide a secure and homelike learning space to students.
- To be sensitive to the needs of the child.
- To see the child as having infinite possibilities to learn.
- To allow the home environment be learning environment.
- To limit negative and excessive stimuli in a child’s life (such as television and video games)
- To provide a healthy nutritious diet limiting empty “sugar” calories.
- Please follow the healthy food plan issued by the school.
- To be involved with and assist the classroom teacher when and wherever possible.
- To nurture and encourage your child to be best person he/she can be.
- Child is expected to remain neat and clean everyday. Mothers are required to wash the uniform, undergarments and socks. Shoes should be polished daily.
- Parents are requested to speak with the child in English at home, as much as possible.
- It is the duty of the parents to cooperate with the teachers and make their child complete their homework on time.